ABS Container Dressing :
What is it?
Container Dressing is combination of Container Desiccants and Craft liners used inside containers during export of various Commodities.
ABS specialises in Container Dressing solutions that are developed based on decade of experience, R&D, indepth study of cargo behaviour inside shipping containers during sea transit.
ABS offers wide range of container desiccants including DRYBAG, DRYGEL, DRYSAC, DRYBAG MAX that meets the specific requirements of customers.
ABS Craft liner solutions includes Container size Craft rolls, 2ply corrugated rolls, 3ply/5ply cardboard sheets.
ABS Container Dressing material stocks are maintained across all major ports of Asia & Africa. ABS experienced team will be happy to guide you in choosing the right combination of Drybags and craft liners for your export shipments of valuable agro commodities like Raw Cashew, Cocoa, Coffee, Sesame, Soya, Peanuts, Dry Ginger, Hibiscus, etc.
Advantages of ABS Container Dressing :
1. Wide choice of Combinations.
2. Tested, Certified and Proven.
3. Preferred by major exporters from Asia & Africa.
4. Ready stocks and experience guidance available at Chennai, Krishnapatnam, Kakinada, Visakhapatnam, Kolkata, Delhi, Agra, Mumbai, Mundra, Raipur, Nagpur, Coimbatore, Singapore, India, Pakistan, Vietnam, Senegal, Gambia, Guinea Bissau, Benin, Conakry, Ivory Coast, Nigeria, Tanzania, Mozambique, Malawi, Ghana.
5. Easy to install, consumes less space, labour & time for installation.
6. Made up of Eco friendly, Recyclable and biodegradable material.
7. Can be disposed off along with regular waste after usage