Traditional moisture absorbing container Desiccant with two layer packing
What is it?
Abs DrySac is a traditional clay-based container desiccant that significantly reduces moisture inside shipping containers.
How it Works:
Abs DrySac starts working once it is removed from its transparent sealed packaging and installed inside the shipping container. High-performance clay packed in breathable lightweight bag absorbs excess moisture from the air.
Why ABS DrySac
- Comes with 2 layer packing.
- Non-Toxic * Non-Hazardous * DMF Free * RoHS & REACH certified
Abs DrySac effectively protects
- Agricultural products
- Machinery and spare parts
- Furniture, Footwear, and Handicrafts
- Leather and Textiles
- Consumer Products
- Available in standard 2 kg (DG2000) and 1 Kg (DG1000) packing.
ABS Container Desiccants range of products – Drybag, Drygel and DrySac are available in standard pack sizes and can be customized as per the specific requirements of individual customers.